Wednesday, May 17, 2006

was tagged by sondha, so i guess i have to do this!

six weird things about me:

1. i HATE the word "moist". for some reason it makes me want to shower. and now i wish i hadn't typed it? because i just showered and now i feel like i need another one. moving on ...

2. i only like white-fleshed peaches, and will refuse to eat inferior substitutes such as yellow-fleshed peaches, or any type of nectarine.

3. i think vodka gives me hives.

4. needles scare me. watching someone get an injection or a piercing freaks me out, and everytime i got my ears pierced i thought i was going die. but i don't mind getting an injection myself, and i'm addicted to tattoos.

5. i get haircuts that resemble anime characters' haircuts.

6. i used to wish that the ninja turtles lived in the sewer under my house, and that they'd take me on crime-fighting adventures

7. i still do! =P

ok now i tag derelyn (for whom finding just 6 things may be a challenge), sheepman (ditto), and beth*

* notice, if you will, a link to her blog

3 comments:

sheep man said...

moist, white-fleshed peaches...

sheep man said...

p.s. - i used to pretend the ninja turtles lived in the sewer under my house.

Unknown said...

haha um .. u win? although .. who really wins in a competition like this =P