Friday, May 05, 2006

from my random blog-surfing during typical procrastination, i found this iTunes fortune telling thing. so anyway, switch shuffle-mode on and press play. and the order that the songs come in are the answers to the following questions. here are mine!

will i get far in life?
Bathroom - Judy and Mary.
uh oh ... that's just down the hall =_=

how do my friends see me?
Oh Lord, When? How? - The Hives
is this true, my lovely friends?!?!

will i get married?
Demon Dayz - the Gorillaz
not promising ..

what is my best friend's theme song?
Love You More - The Buzzcocks

What is the story of my life?
Get On! - Crystal Kay with mflo

What is/was highschool like?
It's Only Love - The Beatles
so now u know it's crap because i hated high school

how can i get ahead in life?
Last Dinosaur - The Pillows.
no idea what this means

What is the best thing about me?
Yo Pumpkin Head - Cowboy Bebop OST
nor this


What is my day going to be like?
Jupiter Jazz - Cowboy Bebop OST
at this point, a lesser person would junk this quiz. but no! we soldier on

what is my weekend going to be like?
A time to be so small - Interpol

What describes your parents?
Monkey on my back - Aerosmith
wow that's harsh

What describes your grandparents?
Saltwater - The Cat Empire
cures sore throats?

How is my life going?
One Tree Hill - U2
that one tree sounds like a folio and i want to burn it.

What song will be played at my funeral?
The State I Am In - Belle & Sebastian
*lol* dead.

How does the world see me?
I Think I Can - The Pillows

Will i have a happy life?
Strange Brew - Cream
awww .. shit =( why couldn't it be 'Ne Worry Pas' or something ?!

What do my friends really think of me
The Killing Moon - Pavement
chorus: cucumber, cu-cu-cumber, ca-ca-ca-ca-cabbage

Do people secretly lust over me?
Red Light Indicates Doors are Secure - Arctic Monkeys

How can i make myself happy?
Give Judy My Notice - Ben Folds

What should i do with my life?
Adolescent Song of Mindless Devotion - Lucksmiths

Will i ever have children?
The Real Folk Blues - Cowboy bebop OST

What is some good advice?
Sonar Blowjob - Portishead
*roflmfao*!

What is my signature dance song?
Girl, You Have No Faith in Medicine - White Stripes

what do i think my current theme song is?
Eat the Rich - Aerosmith
yessssssss .. and use their money to pay for my stuff !!

What do my friends think my current theme song is?
What's in Store? - Architecture in Helsinki

What type of men/women do you like
Little Acorns - White Stripes

in summary, many things about my "future" don't make sense. and if they do, it's all dismal as shit anyway. that's great! i can't wait!

also, this is silly.

2 comments:

ampulets said...

All the titles lead to really funny conclusions!

Question: "Do people secretly lust over you"
Answer: "Red light indicates doors are secure"...er, red light means they don't need to be secret about their lust for you...$$$" ;P

Unknown said...

that's why !! quite disturbing right ?? actually i took it to mean "it's ok you're safe!" =_=

my fave is "what type of men/women do you like" i think it means as long as you're a little nuts i will like