Tuesday, May 23, 2006

haha i bluff. i can't not procrastinate for more than 2 days it seems. well .. at least it's progress i suppose.

i've done this before quite recently (on 4 may 2006) but i got tagged again and i can't resist. anyway fortunes change etcetc so i try again.

How does the world see me?
Hello Orange Sunshine - by Judy and Mary

Will I have a happy life?
When I'm 64 - by The Beatles
can't wait that long =_=

What do my friends think of me?
Hybrid Rainbows - by The Pillows

Do people secretly lust after me?
Friday Night - by The Darkness (dancin' on a friday night?)

How can I make myself happy?
Antidote - by The Hives
going by the lyrics, i'm the antidote, and pelle is the poison? i wish =P but it still don't make sense.

What should I do with my life?
You've Got Her Pocket - by The White Stripes
... so my life is in my pocket, then i put it in a safe and lock it, 'coz that's home sweet home. is it just me or are the answers starting to make me sound crazy

Will I ever have children?
Auf Achse - by Franz Ferdinand
translation according to babel fish: on axle. how does one have children on axle? unless they spin. or you keep churning them out. oh god. NEXT

What is some good advice for me?
The Good Old Days - by The Libertines
i wish ..

How will I be remembered?
I Won't Last a Day Without You - by The Carpenters
that's pretty sweet! .. and yes. i have 2 carpenters songs on my playlist. now you all know my shame.

What is my signature dancing song?
Crazy - by Aerosmith
suspicions in question 6 confirmed.

What do I think my current theme song is?
Biscuit - by Portishead
this is a disturbing song

What does everybody think my current theme song is?
Last Living Souls - by Gorillaz

What song will be played at my funeral?
Autonomy - by Buzzcocks
"i, i want you, autonomy" .. well i'll finally have gotten it haven't i

What type of men/women do I like?
Party Started - by Cat Empire
hehe. come to the pants party!

What is my day going to be like?
Happy Bivouac - by The Pillows
irony .. we are not happy campers right now

answers made more sense this time!! kindof. but also, so many THE bands! must .. break .. away ... i think.

anyway i can't remember who i tagged before =_= so anyway, i will choose people i rarely or never tag! mmm therefore, ampulets and da i choose you!

2 comments:

ampulets said...

ooh,being lazy my ipod is very dismally stocked. but J has tons more. so will ask him to do this

Unknown said...

anything! actually i'm just being kaypo =P wanna see wat type of music u listen to .. n this is more fun than just asking