Friday, September 22, 2006

[expansion of mr. miyagi's post]

on a lighter note, what the !! when adit was in sg earlier this year he did come across this place and ask what i thought DLV was. the sms thread went something like this

a: what do you think designer label vaginoplasty is?
me: stop shitting me. go away.
a: i'm standing next to this ad in parkway. there's a place on the 5th floor.
me: maybe they um ... monogram you
a: oh. must be.

postscript: while we're on this topic, here's a great finishing quote of the day.

sheep on why he/she shies away from political posts:
"oh...i shy away from them in case someone thinks i have "sand in my indian vagina" [tongue]"

2 comments:

sheep man said...

whats the point of saying "he/she" when u just quoted me on my vagina??!

Unknown said...

she-male?