Thursday, March 08, 2007

it's my first day of work and i'm on the bus then i get a message that says "hi lynette, i'm not feeling well today. come in after lunch k? later!"

so either my boss is chucking a great aussie sickie or he's really ill and woke up at 8.30 to tell me so. either way i'm home blogging about it now. and maybe i will grab some lunch with me maw before heading out again.

in other news, maw's kindly aided my fitness regime by purchasing a fitball and some weights! WOOT! grandmama is greatly amused by this. although she worried that "we are too heavy and might burst the ball" and then she chuckled. insulting! but it's ok. we shall take all snide remarks in our stride. that's really all for now. cousin stoo! i have your graduation present. mr moongchi, i haven't yet purchased yours.

No comments: