Monday, October 09, 2006

any dream interpreters around? someone tells me what this means!

i'm waiting in my car for a friend to get something from the shops and these people pull up behind me and start bumping into the back of my car. so i move one spot forward and these 2 guys get out of their car. the driver just runs ahead, but the passenger is this fat malay boy who keeps running up to my car and kicking it.

so being the gentle girlie that i am, i get out of my car and start yelling at him to stop kicking my effing car fatman!! upon which he charges at me but instead of kicking me, he just throws this sweaty towel at me, which makes me freak out more.

and all this while my friend hasn't appeared from the shops yet. but another passenger seems to have materialized out of nowhere in the backseat and says "give me the towel", which i do. and he folds it into a diaper and gives it back to me.

then while the fat malay boy is still yelling i throw the towel/diaper at him and say something to the effect of "god, don't wet your pants about it you big baby", which makes him spontaneously burst into tears.

then i remember grinning at my passenger (unknown intellectual skinny-looking guy) and agreeing with his statement that he's indeed quite great.


so weird !!

No comments: