Friday, March 24, 2006

ZOMG. i was trying out this myheritage[link] thing, and check out my results!

Image hosting by Photobucket

i look like tyra banks yo! which is amazing and funny because:

1. i am not of african-american descent
2. this means that tyra banks also looks like a cat with a melon on its head

so i ran it again, this time with a different pic. and because of a change in my pose, i now look like

Image hosting by Photobucket

maggie cheung!! at least she's chinese as well, but do i really look like maggie cheung in real life? not really at all. else i would have been spotted by nicolas ghesquiere balenciaga to be his BFF.

oh myheritage.com[link], how you do stroke my ego.

you guys do your analysis too? and send me results if you don't mind me posting it up on my blog. don't be shy laaaaaah we are all friends here =)

p.s...
Image hosting by Photobucket

bboj = sean lennon o.O ???

No comments: