Friday, July 29, 2005

while coming up with a brief for my studio project *koff* i got a bit distracted and went blog-surfing. during the course of my travels, i discovered this [link]. this lilypie thing counts down to important events such as birthdays, anniversaries, holidays etc. then i decided i wanted too, but a countdown to my 21st birthday is just sooooooo typical *flips hair* and anyway, my birthday's at the end of folio week so it's actually quite tragic. the nearer it is to my birthday, the closer i am to submitting my folio *shock*horror*dies*

so anyhoo, i want a countdown thingy it's so but they were all too cutesy for this blog so, we at samuraibunny have made our own version of the lilypie countdown thingamabobby. and it is with great pleasure that i unveil, the folio week countdown !! archi-nerd blog-readers everywhere are thrilled i'm sure. all one of you !! *points at linda* .. oh wait. *points at cally too*.

No comments: