Friday, July 28, 2006

" sexylegs* says:
why havent u updated ur bloggie

:: stupid loser girlie :: uni poo =( says:
nothing to say "
* name has been changed to protect the identityof person involved

which was true up to about 10 minutes ago. but now i have some grandfatherly advice for you all:

FILE THINGS. properly. not in a bedroom drawer like i do =P because when tax returns time comes around, documents like how much you owe the government for paying your uni fees and what your bank account number is, and even *gasp* what the proper name on your bank account is - which, believe it or not, i didn't know *shame* i mean i couldn't remember whether i'd put down a middle name or initial etcetc. Also, read the questions properly because if you're an idiot like me, you could almost end up owing $18K in HECS fees, when actually you only owe $9.8K. harhar. only $9.8K. do you hear that?! it's the sound of me hyperventilating.

ANYWAY that's all done and with any luck, i will have enough money to pay my visa bill!

and also, uni is busy and my schedule is quite quite horrendous.

and also, hopefully my flickr account resets itself so i can upload the gosh darn melbourne photos. 13 weeks till my next holiday! can't wait !! also, that means it's about 13 weeks to my birthday so start saving up bitches. i'm expecting some good shizzle!

No comments: