Sunday, August 07, 2005

as promised, here is the love story of samuraibunny and bboj *flutters eyelashes*makes a cute face* . it even has a disclaimer right about now saying: WARNING!! extremely long post ahead. thou hast been warned.

getting on with the story ...

i had just finished grocery-shopping and was walking toward the bus-stop to catch a bus home. however, from a distance i could see that the bus had just pulled into the bay about 100m away. so for some inexplicable reason, i decided to run after the bus instead of waiting for the next one. maybe it was because i wanted to give my mentally retarded sister *koff* her kinder surprise as soon as possible .. i had worked so many overtime hours just to buy her that chocolate!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

however, silly delicate me tripped on air and fell over, scattering the contents of my bag all over the sidewalk. oh me, oh my! the kinder surprise! its elliptical shape was perfect for rolling away from me! how torn i was!! was i to save all my other groceries from being trampled on by passers-by, or chase down that chocolate that symbolized hours of sweat and tears and love.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

luckily, bboj made that decision for me.

he stuck out his toe and gently stopped the kinder surprise from rolling any further, and picked it up for me. "here," said he, "i'll help you gather your stuff and carry it all home even though it's completely out of my way". it was a very tear-jerking moment. so carried away with emotion was i that i could hardly stop my hands from trembling long enough to open the door, or to unwrap the chocolate i had bought. so bboj helped me do all that. he even helped my sister put
together her kinder toy .. what a sweetie!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

from that moment on, we spent as much time together as we could. not all have been warm and sweet though. there was the time his demented grandmother threw herself down the flight of stairs and blamed me, when how could i have committed such a heinous act? my arms are so delicate and weak that i can't even lift them to mop my brow in extreme heat! and then there was the time that we had to rush to hospital to get the crayon removed from my sister���s nose, but then we lost each other in the meandering hospital corridors. luckily we managed to locate each other eventually. traumatising.

and then the biggest test of all! i am here in australia typing shit stories, and he is in singapore waiting for NS!

however, our lurve continues to blossom and soon my little hum cheem peng* and i will be reunited once again to fill the gaps between each others��� fingers.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

just the beginning ...

* hum cheem peng is a deep-fried ball of dough with red bean paste in it. salty yet sweet, tasty and unhealthy! go singapore! majulah singapura !!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 comments:

monk said...

that was very nice, very funny very bunny.

is NS "National Service"?

Unknown said...

why thank you! and yes, NS = national servitude. 2 years of soldiering.